All of those materials are available via other outlets on the internet now, and since I did not have any plans to update the website, I have let the domain name expire. You are welcome to contact me with any questions through my personal website: www.nicholasposs.com.
I am grateful to the many people who have contributed to my research and taught me so much and I am happy to continue sharing my work with the Internet.
Hmong Music Research Resources:
- Speaking Musically: An Introduction to Traditional Hmong Music
- An overview of Hmong instrumental and vocal genres, including: raj, nplooj, qeej, and kwv txhiaj. (28 min.)
- Qhia txog Hmoob suab qeej, raj, nplooj, thiab kwv txhiaj
- A Hmong language companion video to Speaking Musically including extended performances and interviews. (28 min.)
- Hmong Music Internet Bookmarks
- My Dissertation: Hmong Music and Language Cognition: An Interdisciplinary Investigation
- My Thesis: The communication of verbal content on the Hmong Raj : an ethnographic analysis of performance practice